Wednesday, July 1, 2009

There must be some kind of way out of here.

Lyin' on the floor. Surrounded, surrounded. Why'd you have to wait? Half the time the world is ending. Truth is I am done pretending. Too much time, too long defending. But it's time to face the truth, that it's too late to apologize, too late. I said it's too late to apologize, too late. Too late tonight to drag the past out into the light. We're one but we're not the same. You know what you want but how long can you wait?


Wait for you. If you think I'm fine, it just ain't true. Truth hurts. I got reason to believe don't stop believin'. Hold on to the feelin'. Where are those happy days? They seem so hard to find. Do you remember the time? Those sweet memories will always be dear to me. You wanna make a memory. You wanna steal a piece of time. You can't always get what you want.

You can't always get what you want. I was counting on forever, now I'll never know. I can't even breathe. Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air? If I should die before I wake, it's 'cause I don't want to fight, I'm tired of being sorry. And I got tired of waiting. Wondering if you were ever coming around. So don't you ever come around here. Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear. There must be some kind of way out of here.

No comments: